Wrap Dress in True Black
$ 315.00There's nothing like a great dress! This short sleeve washed linen wrap dress is adopted from the signature Studio 412 wrap jumpsuit. Pair back to a clog, sneaker, or simple flat for a killer look you'll want to wear every day.
Made in the USA
Details & Sizing +
- Short sleeves
- V neck
- Wrap closure
- Passthrough attached belt
- Side slash pockets
- Knee length
- True Black
- 100% linen
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing XS
- XS Measurements:Bust- 36", Waist- 28", Hips- 38", Length- 41", Sleeve-8"
- S Measurements: Bust- 38", Waist- 30", Hips- 40", Length- 42", Sleeve- 8"
- M Measurements: Bust- 40", Waist- 32", Hips- 42", Length- 43", Sleeve- 8"
- L Measurements: Bust- 42", Waist- 34", Hips- 44", Length- 44", Sleeve- 8"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Beth Bowley opened Studio 412 (pronounced four-twelve) in May 2007 in Rockland, Maine. Bowley's love of effortless pieces that demand to be worn, lead to her creation of a line of easy-to-wear everyday pieces in beautiful organic cotton and linen blends. Studio 412 produces all of their collection in house at their workshop in Rockland, Maine. Their fabrics are sourced from the best mills with a focus on sustainability and quality of the textiles.