Details & Sizing
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Open top leather tote bag
- 2 Continuous wrap around leather handles
- Double layer leather bottom
- Single interior zippered compartment
- Unlined natural suede interior
- Double handles allow for on the shoulder and in hand carry
- Handmade in Providence, RI
- 17" width 13" height 8" depth 8" handle drop
Shipping & Returns
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Joe Lotuff is a 3rd generation manufacturer and the man behind the eponymous brand Lotuff Leather. He has always believed that creating superior-quality goods fosters success and dignity. Joe was inspired to create a brand of hand crafted leather goods in response to the digital age's emphasis on fast consumption and cheaply made goods. Their goods are all handcrafted by expert craftspeople and master tanners. Each hide is organically tanned and dyed - a process that takes months - in order to achieve perfect color and texture, a smooth and supple full-grained leather with outstanding quality.