Tabard Cardigan in Black
Ursa Minor's signature versatile pullover cardigan is back for the fall. Wear this do-it-all piece with the cowl neck loose, twisted around the neck, draped over the shoulders, hooded, or try your own styling! This versatile piece goes perfectly with denim, trousers, jumpsuits and more!
Made in Canada
Details & Sizing +
- Long sleeves
- Cowl neck
- Curved hemline
- 50% hemp, 30% organic cotton, 20% bamboo
- Made in Canada
- Machine wash cold with like colors, lay flat or hang to dry
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing 1
- XS Measurements: Width- 40", Sleeve- 26.5", Length- 28.5"
- S Measurements: Width- 42", Sleeve- 27", Length- 29"
- M Measurements: Width- 44", Sleeve- 27.5", Length- 29.5"
- L Measurements: Width- 46", Sleeve- 28", Length- 30"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Our stylists are here for you!
Leave us a note, we'll be in touch soon.
Shop The Look
Ursa Minor is designed by self taught designer and maker, Elizabeth Hudson. She began in fashion with little to no seam-stressing experience at all, but quickly transformed from Montreal boutique ‘Nokomis’ co-owner, to clothing designer. Hudson creates thoughtful, easy-going silhouettes, and polished essentials using luxurious linens, silks, and cottons. Her collection is produced in Canada.