Stintino Collar Sweater in Deepwater
New to Vert & Vogue, LOULOU STUDIO's pieces are inspired by Parisian art, architecture, and life. The Stintino collar sweater is a chic update to a classic turtleneck. With a boxy cropped fit, rolled top turtleneck, dropped shoulders and wide ribbing on the cuffs and hem, this wool cashmere blend sweater is a must. Pair back to your favorite trouser or pant and layer with a quilted jacket for an easy fall look.
True to size
Made in Mongolia
Details & Sizing +
- Long generous sleeves
- Slightly cropped
- Straight hemline
- Dropped shoulders
- Ribbed bands at hemline and wrists
- 90% wool, 10% cashmere
- Made in Mongolia
- Hand wash recommended, lay flat to dry
- Store flat, no hangers
- Specialized dry cleaning
- Fabric may pill if rubbed only before first wash
- True to size
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing S
- Size XS Measurements: Bust: 40", Width: 42", Length: 18.5", Sleeve: 18"
- Size S Measurements: Bust: 42", Width: 44", Length: 19", Sleeve: 18"
- Size M Measurements: Bust: 44", Width: 46", Length: 19", Sleeve: 18"
- Size L Measurements: Bust: 46", Width: 48", Length: 20", Sleeve: 18"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Inspired by Parisian architecture, art, and life, Chloé Harrouche started Loulou Studio in order to fill a void she found in the fashion industry. Loulou Studio designs pieces that balance timeless appeal and quality craftsmanship at the right price. The aim is to make life easier for women by creating streamlined, minimal, effortlessly sophisticated pieces that fit any personality. Using Mongolian cashmere and cotton from Portugal, Loulou Studio strives to highlight and respect the culture, heritage, and expertise of these countries.