Rumi Turtleneck in Sky Blue
$ 175.00This super lightweight turtleneck is the perfect layering piece for winter and spring! The classic, no nonsense design, and soft stretch knit jersey makes this a go-to basic. This turtleneck runs small and is designed to be fitted. If you like a roomier fit, we suggest you size up. It's so easy to wear this with another sweater, a blazer, or under a jumpsuit. And don't you just love the subtle ruffling at the ends of the sleeves?
Made in USA
Details & Sizing +
- Long sleeves
- Super soft jersey knit
- Lettuce hem at sleeves, neck and hemline
- Straight hemline
- Sky blue
- 95% viscose, 5% elastane
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- Runs Small
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing 1
- 0 Measurements: Bust- 30", Waist- 26", Hips- 30", Length- 20", Sleeve- 22"
- 1 Measurements: Bust- 32", Waist- 28", Hips- 32", Length- 21", Sleeve- 22"
- 2 Measurements: Bust- 34", Waist- 30", Hips- 34", Length- 22", Sleeve- 22"
- 3 Measurements: Bust- 36", Waist- 32", Hips- 36", Length- 23", Sleeve- 22"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
NYC-based No.6 Store was founded in 2005 by Karin Bereson and, when it comes to getting dressed, she always starts with shoes. Their hand-crafted, made-to-order clogs feature lightweight, waterproof wood bases and a varying selection of high quality leathers. Their apparel, noted for being both fashionable and minimalist, is as timeless and comfortable as the shoes, and features surprising prints which are designed in-house. Karin is committed to creating pieces that can be worn time and time again because she believes "fashion should not be hard." The majority of the No.6 collection is made in the U.S.