Pullover in Charcoal
In the winter, we all need an easy pullover and Evam Eva's charcoal wool pullover is it. The charcoal color elevates this top and makes it easy to pair back to everything in your close. You'll find the wool extra cozy, perfect for adding warmth to your look. This pullover is stylish and easy wear loose over trousers or tucked into high waisted denim.
True to size
Made in Japan
Details & Sizing +
- Long sleeve
- Raw edged hemline
- Chunky knit
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
- Knit pile is easy to get entangled and pill, refrain from frequent washing
- Hand wash or dry clean
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing 1
- 1 Measurements: Bust- 44", waist, hips- 42", Length- 22" Sleeve- 16"
- 2 Measurements: Bust- 46", waist, hips- 42", Length- 22" Sleeve- 16"
- 3 Measurements: Bust- 48", waist, hips- 46", Length- 23.5" Sleeve- 17"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Evam Eva began in 2001 after founder Kazuya Kondo had been working at his wife's family business, Kondo Knit for over 20 years. The Japanese line focuses on textiles that bring calm and comfort to the wardrobe and create pieces that last for years. Evam Eva produces their collection in Japan of natural fibers including cashmere, silk, and wool.