Pleated Skirt in Bone
$ 220.00 $ 120.00
First Rite is known for their highly versatile pieces that can be worn again and again, this easy midi skirt is no exception! Wear this lightweight off-white bone skirt back to a tee, summery blouse, or button up for a sensible spring summer look. Add a flat, sneaker, sandal or clog and you're set!
Made in USA
Details & Sizing +
- Midi length skirt
- Hidden side zip and tab closure
- Slash front pockets
- Pleating at waistline
- Slit at front
- Elastic band at back of waist
- 55% linen 45% rayon
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle, hang dry
- True to size
- Model is 5' 6" and wearing XS
- XS Measurements: Waist- 25", Hips- 42", Length- 30"
- S Measurements: Waist- 27", Hips- 44", Length- 31"
- M Measurements: Waist- 29", Hips- 46", Length- 32"
- L Measurements: Waist- 31", Hips- 48", Length- 33"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Designer Nikki Garcia founded First Rite in Los Angeles California in 2015. First Rite focuses on creating expertly cut simple pieces made from naturally derived fabrics. Garcia positions the line not as separate seasons, but as one large collection of timeless pieces that can mixed matched, and worn year after year.