Details & Sizing
- Mandarin collar
- Button front
- Boxy silhouette
- Dark oak
- 100% linen
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry or dry clean
- Dropped shoulders; true to size
- Model is 5'6" wearing a size S
- XS - Bust: 44", Sleeves: 22.5", Front length: 22.5", Back Length: 23.5"
- S - Bust: 46", Sleeves: 23", Front length: 23", Back Length: 24"
- M - Bust: 48", Sleeves: 23.5", Front length: 23.5", Back Length: 24.5"
7115 by Szeki
Based in New York, 7115 by Szeki was created in 2008 by designer Szeki Chan. Chan's designs focus on simple silhouettes that feature thoughtfully considered detailing. Each piece is designed in and inspired by the bustling city of New York, and produced in small batches by their in-house production studio in Guangzhou City, China. 7115 by Szeki designs pieces that can be worn many ways so that you can invest in less and wear what you have more.