Details & Sizing
- Short sleeves
- Lightweight rib knit
- Rounded neckline
- 70% extrafine merino wool, 30% nylon
- Dry clean recommended. Can be hand washed cold, laid flat to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Fine wools, of even a high quality grade, can still be susceptible to slight pilling; can be removed using a sweater stone or sweater shaver.
- True to size; slim fit
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size S
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
7115 by Szeki
Based in New York, 7115 by Szeki was created in 2008 by designer Szeki Chan. Chan's designs focus on simple silhouettes that feature thoughtfully considered detailing. Each piece is designed in and inspired by the bustling city of New York, and produced in small batches by their in-house production studio in Guangzhou City, China. 7115 by Szeki designs pieces that can be worn many ways so that you can invest in less and wear what you have more.