Mod Dress In Slate Tie Dye
Raquel Allegra hand dyed creations tend to be extra cozy, and classic jersey Mod dress is no exception. This mini dress has a roomy fit, crew neck, dropped shoulders, and short sleeves. It's the perfect end of summer piece, especially with so much time at home. Pair back to your favorite sandal and you're good to go!
Made in the USA
Details & Sizing +
- Mini dress
- Short sleeves
- Crew neckline
- Straight hemline that hits above the knees
- Slate tie dye
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Hand wash cold, lay flat or hang to dry
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size 1
- 0=XS 1=S 2=M 3=L
- 0 Measurements: Bust- 37", Sleeve- 11", Length- 36"
- 1 Measurements: Bust- 38", Sleeve- 11", Length- 36"
- 2 Measurements: Bust- 38", Sleeve- 11, Length- 36"
- 3 Measurements: Bust- 40", Sleeve- 11", Length- 37.5"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Born to artisan parents in Berkley California, Raquel Allegra has been surrounded by the creative spirit her whole life. Her deconstructed t-shirt designs, recycled from the Los Angeles county prison system, acted as the springboard for her signature tie-dye and shredding technique that is synonymous with the brand today. The majority of Raquel Allegra's collection is designed, dyed and manufactured in her Los Angeles factory.