Kopa Sweater in Aubergine
Knit in a family run factory near Barcelona, Christian Wijnants' Kopa Sweater is a seasonal favorite and we love this deep aubergine color. Wear layered over a printed blouse or tuck into your favorite relaxed denim. Throw on a boot or clog and you're ready for anything. Take note of the care instructions listed below as well as on the label when you receive your new favorite sweater. You'll want to fold this sweater rather than hang it to keep the beautiful shape.
True to size
Made in Spain
Details & Sizing +
- Long sleeves
- Round neckline
- Seamless knit top
- 100% merino wool
- Made in Spain
- Dry clean or hand wash lukewarm with mild detergent, dry flat and gently press the excess liquid out with a clean towel
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing S
- Size XS Measurements: Bust- 48", Waist- 40", Hips- 32", Length- 20", Sleeve- 26"
- Size S Measurements: Bust- 50", Waist- 42", Hips- 34", Length- 21", Sleeve- 26"
- Size M Measurements: Bust- 52", Waist- 44", Hips- 36", Length- 22", Sleeve- 26"
- Size L Measurements: Bust- 54", Waist- 46", Hips- 38", Length- 23", Sleeve- 26"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Antwerp based designer Christian Wijnants moved from his home in Brussels in 1996 to study design and fashion at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. After graduating in 2000, he won the Grand Prix at the prestigious Festival d’Hyères, launched his eponymous label in 2003 and has been gaining popularity since. His collection is featured in boutiques and department stores worldwide and is well known for his hand painted prints.