Kasima Sweater in Ecru
Knit in a family run factory near Barcelona, the Kasima sweater is the perfect fall pullover. The loose fit and Italian link-stitch knit throughout give this sweater a modern look and feel. Made with soft alpaca, wear with a relaxed trouser and bright loafer. Take note of the care instructions listed below as well as on the label when you receive your new favorite sweater. You'll want to fold this sweater rather than hang it to keep the beautiful shape.
True to size
Made in Spain
Details & Sizing +
- Slouchy sweater
- Italian link-stitch knit
- Long sleeves
- Round neckline
- 100% baby alpaca
- Made in Spain
- Dry clean or hand wash lukewarm with mild detergent, dry flat and gently press the excess liquid out with a clean towel
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing M
- Size XS Measurements: Bust- 49", Waist- 35", Length- 21.5", Sleeve- 28.5"
- Size S Measurements: Bust- 49", Waist- 36", Length- 23", Sleeve- 28.5"
- Size M Measurements: Bust- 50", Waist- 40", Length- 24", Sleeve- 28.5"
- Size L Measurements: Bust- 53", Waist- 41", Length- 23.5", Sleeve- 29.5"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Antwerp based designer Christian Wijnants moved from his home in Brussels in 1996 to study design and fashion at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. After graduating in 2000, he won the Grand Prix at the prestigious Festival d’Hyères, launched his eponymous label in 2003 and has been gaining popularity since. His collection is featured in boutiques and department stores worldwide and is well known for his hand painted prints.