Details & Sizing
- Crew neckline
- Side slits
- Intarsia knit
- White forest checks
- 61% linen, 16% cotton, 12% polyester, 11% viscose
- Made in Bulgaria
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- True to size; relaxed fit
- Model is 5'5" and wearing a size S
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Antwerp based designer Christian Wijnants moved from his home in Brussels in 1996 to study design and fashion at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. After graduating in 2000, he won the Grand Prix at the prestigious Festival d’Hyères, launched his eponymous label in 2003 and has been gaining popularity since. His collection is featured in boutiques and department stores worldwide and is well known for his hand painted prints.