Details & Sizing
- High waisted
- Carpenter inspired
- 5 pockets
- Zip fly closure
- Straight leg
- Mid weight washed denim
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Machine wash gently cycle, dry clean preferred/li>
- Runs slightly smaller than previous seasons
- Model is 5' 7" and wearing 1
- Size 0: Waist 25"; Hip 36"; Inseam 27"; Rise 13"
- Size 1: Waist 28"; Hip 38"; Inseam 27.5"; Rise 13"
- Size 2: Waist 29"; Hip 40"; Inseam 28"; Rise 14"
- Size 3: Waist 32"; Hip 42"; Inseam 28.5"; Rise 14"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
NYC-based No.6 Store was founded in 2005 by Karin Bereson and, when it comes to getting dressed, she always starts with shoes. Their hand-crafted, made-to-order clogs feature lightweight, waterproof wood bases and a varying selection of high quality leathers. Their apparel, noted for being both fashionable and minimalist, is as timeless and comfortable as the shoes, and features surprising prints which are designed in-house. Karin is committed to creating pieces that can be worn time and time again because she believes "fashion should not be hard." The majority of the No.6 collection is made in the U.S.