Crop Hoodie in White/Black Hilma Tie Dye
This cropped hoodie from Raquel Allegra is dreamy. We love how the white and black hilma tie dye covers the sides and arms. It also most looks like the print of a fossil you'd see in a museum. With generous length of the sleeves, a kangaroo pocket, boxy fit, and comfortable drawstring hood, this is a sweatshirt you'll wear from season to season. Go all in and style with the matching ankle pant!
True to size
Details & Sizing +
- Drawstring hoodie
- Kangaroo pocket
- Boxy fit
- Slightly cropped
- White/black hilma tie dye
- Made in USA
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash cold, lay flat or hang to dry
- True to size; 0=XS 1=S 2=M
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing 1
- 0 Measurements: Bust- 32", Width- 40", Sleeve- 22", Length- 20"
- 1 Measurements: Bust- 33", Width- 41", Sleeve- 22.5", Length- 20.5"
- 2 Measurements: Bust- 34", Width- 42", Sleeve- 23", Length- 21"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Born to artisan parents in Berkley California, Raquel Allegra has been surrounded by the creative spirit her whole life. Her deconstructed t-shirt designs, recycled from the Los Angeles county prison system, acted as the springboard for her signature tie-dye and shredding technique that is synonymous with the brand today. The majority of Raquel Allegra's collection is designed, dyed and manufactured in her Los Angeles factory.