Beth Dress in Navy Pinstripe
$ 295.00Reminiscent of a 1970's peasant style dress, this pinstripe navy tunic dress is easy breezy! The washed linen, pinstripe and subtle navy blue make for a beautiful dress with a relaxed vibe. Pair back to a sandal, flat, or chunky clog!
Made in the USA
Details & Sizing +
- 3/4 Sleeves
- Notched V collar
- Ruched detailing at collar
- Side slash pockets
- Knee length
- Navy pinstripe
- 100% linen
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing XS
- XS Measurements: Bust- 34", Waist- 38", Hips- 42", Length- 35", Sleeve- 17"
- S Measurements: Bust- 36", Waist- 40", Hips- 44", Length- 36", Sleeve- 17"
- M Measurements: Bust- 38", Waist- 42", Hips- 46", Length- 37", Sleeve- 17"
- L Measurements: Bust- 40", Waist- 44", Hips- 48", Length- 38", Sleeve- 17"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Our stylists are here for you!
Leave us a note, we'll be in touch soon.
Beth Bowley opened Studio 412 (pronounced four-twelve) in May 2007 in Rockland, Maine. Bowley's love of effortless pieces that demand to be worn, lead to her creation of a line of easy-to-wear everyday pieces in beautiful organic cotton and linen blends. Studio 412 produces all of their collection in house at their workshop in Rockland, Maine. Their fabrics are sourced from the best mills with a focus on sustainability and quality of the textiles.