Austin Crop Cord in Crimson
Fall is upon us. That means it's time for corduroys and these crimson cords have our hearts all a flutter. These pants feature a high rise, are fitted through the thighs, and then open up from the knee down into a relaxed straight leg opening. You'll love pairing these cords by to a chunky knit and clogs all fall long.
Made in the USA
Details & Sizing +
- Ultra high-rise
- 5 pocket styling
- Button and zip-fly closure
- Cropped inseam
- Straight leg
- 98.5% cotton 1.5% spandex
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold with like colors, hang to dry
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size 26
- 25 Measurements: Waist- 26", Hips- 34", Rise- 10", Inseam- 26"
- 26 Measurements: Waist- 27", Hips- 35", Rise- 10", Inseam- 26"
- 27 Measurements: Waist- 28", Hips- 36", Rise- 10.5", Inseam- 26.5"
- 28 Measurements: Waist- 29", Hips- 37", Rise- 10.5", Inseam- 26.5"
- 29 Measurements: Waist- 30", Hips- 38", Rise- 11", Inseam- 27"
- 30 Measurements: Waist- 31", Hips- 39", Rise- 11", Inseam- 27"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Based & produced in Soho, NY, 3x1 is founder Scott Morrison's third denim venture. Each piece of 3x1 denim is individually hand-sewn in their glass factory on 15 Mercer Street. 3x1 is known for sourcing denim from respected & established manufacturers such as 110-year-old Kurabo Mills in Japan & other mills in Turkey & California.