Details & Sizing
- High rise
- Carpenter inspired
- Contrast white stitching
- 5 pockets
- Straight leg
- Zip fly closure
- Mid-weight denim
- Panel print
- Ditsy tuscany combo
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Machine wash delicate cycle, dry clean preferred
- True to size
- Model is 5' 7" and wearing 0
- Size 0: Waist 27"; Hip 37"; Inseam 28.5"; Rise 13.5"
- Size 1: Waist 29"; Hip 39"; Inseam 28.5"; Rise 14.5"
- Size 2: Waist 31"; Hip 41"; Inseam 28.5"; Rise 15.5"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
NYC-based No.6 Store was founded in 2005 by Karin Bereson and, when it comes to getting dressed, she always starts with shoes. Their hand-crafted, made-to-order clogs feature lightweight, waterproof wood bases and a varying selection of high quality leathers. Their apparel, noted for being both fashionable and minimalist, is as timeless and comfortable as the shoes, and features surprising prints which are designed in-house. Karin is committed to creating pieces that can be worn time and time again because she believes "fashion should not be hard." The majority of the No.6 collection is made in the U.S.