Aala Blazer in Black
Obakki's signature blazer is back for the fall! Pair back to a trouser and printed blouse for a simple yet chic professional look, or throw on your favorite dark wash denim, boots and a fun top for an easy, casual yet polished look.
Made in Canada
Details & Sizing +
- Elbow length sleeves
- Open front
- Longline lapel
- Shirred sleeves
- Vent centered at back
- 71% tencel, 18% polyamide, 11% elastane
- Made in Canada
- Dry clean only
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing 4
- 2 Measurements: Bust- 36", Waist- 32", Hips- 36", Sleeve- 15", Length- 24"
- 4 Measurements: Bust- 38", Waist- 34", Hips- 38", Sleeve- 15", Length- 25"
- 6 Measurements: Bust- 40", Waist- 36", Hips- 40", Sleeve- 15", Length- 26"
- 8 Measurements: Bust- 42", Waist- 38", Hips- 42", Sleeve- 15", Length- 27"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Our stylists are here for you!
Leave us a note, we'll be in touch soon.
Shop The Look
Treanna Peake is a designer with a lot of heart. In 2005, her philanthropic passions inspired the birth of the Obakki collection — modern, refined, and effortlessly elegant, the pieces in this line are flattering without trying, and it’s all for a good cause. Obakki funds Peake’s philanthropic counterpart, the Obakki Foundation, which focuses on providing clean water and education in Africa.