Thomas Top in Black/White Zebra
$ 365.00 $ 290.00
We can't get enough zebra print right now. Dare we say zebra print is the new black? Ok, hear us out. This print is so fun and makes an impact, but it's also so easy to pair back to items already in your closet. Even other prints! We love the ruffled details on the mock neck and button sleeves and the romantic drape you get from the gentle pleating at the collar. This top is a bit sheer, so have some fun with different under garments and camisoles.
True to size
Made in USA
Details & Sizing +
- Long generous sleeves
- Drop shoulder
- Button cuffs
- 1/2 button closure at back
- Standing collar with ruffle detail
- Ruffle detail at cuffs
- Round hemline
- Zebra print
- Black and white
- 100% silk
- Made in USA
- Dry clean only
- True to size; 0=XS 1=S 2=M 3=L
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing 1
- Size 0 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 40", Length: 26", Sleeve: 19"
- Size 1 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 42", Length: 26", Sleeve: 19"
- Size 2 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 44", Length: 26", Sleeve: 19"
- Size 3 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 46", Length: 26", Sleeve: 19"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
NYC-based No.6 Store was founded in 2005 by Karin Bereson and, when it comes to getting dressed, she always starts with shoes. Their hand-crafted, made-to-order clogs feature lightweight, waterproof wood bases and a varying selection of high quality leathers. Their apparel, noted for being both fashionable and minimalist, is as timeless and comfortable as the shoes, and features surprising prints which are designed in-house. Karin is committed to creating pieces that can be worn time and time again because she believes "fashion should not be hard." The majority of the No.6 collection is made in the U.S.