Claudia Slim Jean in Kenzi
$ 235.00 $ 210.00
We found your new favorite jeans and can't wait to introduce you! Meet 3X1's Claudia Slim Jean. Featuring a super high rise, shape hugging silhouette, and a slight crop and tapered, slim leg, this is the grab and go denim you'll reach for season after season. The vintage inspired fit and medium blue wash on these jeans make them easy to pair with tees, blouses, sweaters, and jackets. When we say, "You'll where these with everything," we mean it. We suggest if you are in between sizes to size up as these are a rigid jean with no stretch.
True to size
Details & Sizing +
- 5 pocket styling
- Button and zip-fly closure
- Cropped inseam
- White stitching
- Slim leg
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold with like colors, hang to dry
- True to size; We suggest if you are in between sizes to size up as these are a rigid jean with minimal stretch
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size 26
- 25- Waist: 24", Hips: 34", Rise: 10", Inseam: 27"
- 26- Waist: 25", Hips: 35", Rise: 10", Inseam: 27"
- 27- Waist: 26", Hips: 36", Rise: 10", Inseam: 27"
- 28- Waist: 27", Hips: 37", Rise: 10.5", Inseam: 27.5"
- 29- Waist: 28", Hips: 38", Rise: 10.5", Inseam: 27.5"
- 30- Waist: 29", Hips: 39", Rise: 10.5", Inseam: 27.5"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Based & produced in Soho, NY, 3x1 is founder Scott Morrison's third denim venture. Each piece of 3x1 denim is individually hand-sewn in their glass factory on 15 Mercer Street. 3x1 is known for sourcing denim from respected & established manufacturers such as 110-year-old Kurabo Mills in Japan & other mills in Turkey & California.