Stripe Crew Sweater in Multi Stripe
An oud to Sid & Nancy, this oversized destroyed striped crew sweater will please 1990s punk rockers and grunge fashionistas alike. Wear paired back to your favorite denim, cords, or casual trousers with a rockin' boot or some lived-in street sneakers.
Details & Sizing +
- Long sleeves
- Crew neck
- Color-blocked marled striped motif
- Straight hemline
- Chunky knit
- Ribbed bands at hemline, collar and wrists
- Distressed details throughout
- Multi Stripe
- Alpaca, merino wool, cashmere, silk blend
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry.
- Oversized fit, size down for less boxy look
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing 0
- Size 0 Measurements: Width: 42", Length: 25 Sleeve: 22"
- Size 1 Measurements: Width: 44", Length: 26", Sleeve: 22"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Our stylists are here for you!
Leave us a note, we'll be in touch soon.
Shop The Look
Born to artisan parents in Berkley California, Raquel Allegra has been surrounded by the creative spirit her whole life. Her deconstructed t-shirt designs, recycled from the Los Angeles county prison system, acted as the springboard for her signature tie-dye and shredding technique that is synonymous with the brand today. The majority of Raquel Allegra's collection is designed, dyed and manufactured in her Los Angeles factory.