Carlos Top in Coffee Cream Zebra
This top is equal parts romance and sophistication with a big dollop of sass. We are having a moment with zebra print right now, and this coffee cream print has stolen our hearts. We love how the band collar flows right into romantic ruffling and slightly ballooned elbow length sleeves. This print can easily work as a neutral, or pair back to denim and loafers and let this top steal the show.
True to size
Made in USA
Details & Sizing +
- Elbow sleeves with button cuffs
- Full button front closure
- Tab collar
- Ruffle detail at front
- Straight hemline
- Zebra print
- Coffee and cream
- 100% silk
- Made in USA
- Dry clean only
- True to size; 0=XS 1=S 2=M 3=L
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing 1
- Size 0 Measurements: Bust- 36" Waist- 38", Hips- 40", Length- 26", Sleeve- 13"
- Size 1 Measurements: Bust- 38" Waist- 40", Hips- 42", Length- 26", Sleeve- 13"
- Size 2 Measurements: Bust- 40" Waist- 42", Hips- 44", Length- 26", Sleeve- 13"
- Size 3 Measurements: Bust- 42" Waist- 44", Hips- 46", Length- 26", Sleeve- 13"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
NYC-based No.6 Store was founded in 2005 by Karin Bereson and, when it comes to getting dressed, she always starts with shoes. Their hand-crafted, made-to-order clogs feature lightweight, waterproof wood bases and a varying selection of high quality leathers. Their apparel, noted for being both fashionable and minimalist, is as timeless and comfortable as the shoes, and features surprising prints which are designed in-house. Karin is committed to creating pieces that can be worn time and time again because she believes "fashion should not be hard." The majority of the No.6 collection is made in the U.S.