Owen Pant in Charcoal
We're wild for this wide leg pant! Pair this twill trouser back to a sleek boot and fitted turtleneck for a sensible fall look, or with a chunky sweater or boxy top and casual footwear for a relaxed vibe.
Made in USA
Details & Sizing +
- Super high-rise
- Full length inseam
- Large front pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Button and zip fly closure
- 90% wool, 7% nylon, 3% polyester
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- True to size
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing 0
- 0 Measurements: Waist- 26", Hips- 36", Rise- 12.5", Inseam- 31"
- 1 Measurements: Waist- 28", Hips- 38", Rise- 12.5", Inseam- 31"
- 2 Measurements: Waist- 30", Hips- 40", Rise- 12.5", Inseam- 31"
- 3 Measurements: Waist- 32", Hips- 42", Rise- 12.5", Inseam- 31"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
NYC-based No.6 Store was founded in 2005 by Karin Bereson and, when it comes to getting dressed, she always starts with shoes. Their hand-crafted, made-to-order clogs feature lightweight, waterproof wood bases and a varying selection of high quality leathers. Their apparel, noted for being both fashionable and minimalist, is as timeless and comfortable as the shoes, and features surprising prints which are designed in-house. Karin is committed to creating pieces that can be worn time and time again because she believes "fashion should not be hard." The majority of the No.6 collection is made in the U.S.