Leelee Dress in Fitzroy
We love the classic cut of this dress from Ace & Jig. The sleeves hit right at the elbow and the v neck falls right into a full button front and classic a-line skirt. The adjustable waist tie hits at the natural waist and the calf length skirt holds two side slit pockets. You'll love the slight shimmer of this fabric. Pair back to a fun heel and you're ready to go.
True to size
Details & Sizing +
- Elbow length sleeves
- V neckline
- Removable tie belt
- Button front
- Fuller A line skirt
- Cropped length
- Shimmer print
- 98.7% cotton, 1.3% metallic
- Made in India
- Hand wash separately, lay flat to dry, or dry clean
- True to size
- Model is 5' 7" and wearing S
- XS Measurements: Bust- 31" Waist- 30", Hips- 42", Sleeve- 13", Length- 45.5"
- S Measurements: Bust- 31" Waist- 31", Hips- 43", Sleeve- 13.5", Length- 46.5"
- M Measurements: Bust- 34" Waist- 33", Hips- 50", Sleeve- 14", Length- 47"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Ace & Jig was founded in 2010 by designers Cary Vaughn & Jenna Wilson seeking to create a season-less collection of womenswear made of their own yarn dyed woven fabric. They met as fashion interns years earlier. They now partner one on one with manufacturers and artisan weavers in India to create authentic fabrics heavy in texture, embroidery, color and pattern.