Danakai Shirt Dress in Peony Blue
Christian Wijnants expertly cuts garments and pushes the limits with his stunning prints. This updated take on the classic shirt dress is stunning both in it's bold peony blue print and oversized fit. A tab collar flows into a v neck while the 3/4 length sleeves end in adjustable ties. This knee length dress is meant to fit loose, so we recommend sizing down for less volume. It's roomy making it a perfect dress for those work from home days. All this dress needs is a fun boot and you're out the door in no time.
Made in Portugal
Details & Sizing +
- Shirt dress
- Adjustable ties on 3/4 length sleeves
- Loose fit
- Tab collar
- V neck
- 2 button closure at neck
- Knee length
- Peony blue
- 100% silk
- Made in Portugal
- Dry clean only
- Oversized fit, size down for less volume
- 34=XS/S 36=S/M 38=M/L 40=L/XL
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size 36
- 34 Measurements: Bust: 38", Waist: 36", Hips: 38", Length: 41", Sleeve: 23"
- 36 Measurements: Bust: 44", Waist: 42", Hips: 42", Length: 41.5", Sleeve: 23"
- 38 Measurements: Bust: 46", Waist: 45", Hips: 45", Length: 43", Sleeve: 24"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Antwerp based designer Christian Wijnants moved from his home in Brussels in 1996 to study design and fashion at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. After graduating in 2000, he won the Grand Prix at the prestigious Festival d’Hyères, launched his eponymous label in 2003 and has been gaining popularity since. His collection is featured in boutiques and department stores worldwide and is well known for his hand painted prints.