Bitra Cardigan in Butter Cream
New to Vert & Vogue, LOULOU STUDIO's pieces are inspired by Parisian art, architecture, and life. The Bitra cardigan is classic and timeless with some modern touches. We love the relaxed silhouette created by the dropped shoulders, generous sleeves, and slightly cropped hem. Pair back to your favorite denim and clogs or layer over a turtleneck when temperatures drop.
True to size
Details & Sizing +
- Long sleeve cardigan
- Large tortoise shell buttons
- Straight hemline
- Dropped shoulders
- Slightly cropped
- Butter cream
- 100% cashmere
- Hand wash recommended, lay flat to dry
- Store flat, no hangers
- Specialized dry cleaning only
- True to size
- Model is 5' 9" and wearing S
- Size XS Measurements: Bust: 42", Waist: 39", Bottom width: 36", Length: 22", Sleeve: 19"
- Size S Measurements: Bust: 42", Waist: 39", Bottom width: 36", Length: 22", Sleeve: 19"
- Size M Measurements: Bust: 44", Waist: 40", Bottom width: 37", Length: 22.5", Sleeve: 19.5"
- Size L Measurements: Bust: 46", Waist: 41", Bottom width: 38", Length: 23", Sleeve: 20"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $10 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Inspired by Parisian architecture, art, and life, Chloé Harrouche started Loulou Studio in order to fill a void she found in the fashion industry. Loulou Studio designs pieces that balance timeless appeal and quality craftsmanship at the right price. The aim is to make life easier for women by creating streamlined, minimal, effortlessly sophisticated pieces that fit any personality. Using Mongolian cashmere and cotton from Portugal, Loulou Studio strives to highlight and respect the culture, heritage, and expertise of these countries.