Gillian Top in Black Cream
$ 315.00 $ 268.00
This top is equal parts romance and sophistication with a dash of sass. We love the mock neck, long generous sleeves, ruffle detail, and the flirty blue and black plaid pattern. Pair back to your favorite trouser and belt for the board room then style with high waisted straight leg denim and bright boots for an evening out.
Woman owned brand
Made in USA
Details & Sizing +
- Long generous sleeves
- Standing collar
- Ruffle detail at shoulder
- Buttoned cuffs
- Keyhole button closure at back
- Straight hemline
- Black / Cream
- 84% viscose, 12% virgin wool, 3% polyamide, 1% elastane
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- True to size; 0=XS 1=S 2=M 3=L
- Model is 5' 6" and wearing 0
- Size 0 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 38", Length: 23", Sleeve: 20"
- Size 1 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 40", Length: 24", Sleeve: 20"
- Size 2 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 42", Length: 25", Sleeve: 20"
- Size 3 Measurements: Bust, waist, and hip: 44", Length: 26", Sleeve: 20"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
NYC-based No.6 Store was founded in 2005 by Karin Bereson and, when it comes to getting dressed, she always starts with shoes. Their hand-crafted, made-to-order clogs feature lightweight, waterproof wood bases and a varying selection of high quality leathers. Their apparel, noted for being both fashionable and minimalist, is as timeless and comfortable as the shoes, and features surprising prints which are designed in-house. Karin is committed to creating pieces that can be worn time and time again because she believes "fashion should not be hard." The majority of the No.6 collection is made in the U.S.