Banded Collar Poplin Tunic Shirt in Midnight Blue
This cotton tunic shirt-dress can be worn a variety of ways! Wear as a tunic paired back to trousers or denim, or as a dress. Pair with your favorite flats, sandals or clogs and you're there!
Made in USA
Details & Sizing +
- Elbow length sleeves
- Knee length
- Standing tab collar
- 1/2 button closure at top
- Gathered details at back yoke
- Straight hemline
- Side slits
- Midnight blue
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- True to size
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size 0
- 0 Measurements: Width- 42", Length- 38", Sleeve- 16"
- 1 Measurements: Width- 44", Length- 40", Sleeve- 16"
- 2 Measurements: Width- 46", Length- 42", Sleeve- 16"
- 3 Measurements: Width- 48", Length- 44", Sleeve- 16"
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Andrew Spargo and Larry Paul came together to establish Grei in May, 2011. The brand was originally a menswear line and over time gained a following of women. Grei clothing is produced predominately in New York City of high quality naturally dyed fabrics. Spargo and Paul's mutual love for the color grey and it's soothing neutrality combine with an eye for artisanal detail and varying texture to create a line of uniquely vivacious neutrals.