Henley Dress in Black Tie Dye
Raquel Allegra hand dyed creations tend to be extra cozy as well. This henley dress is no exception. The roomy fit, short sleeves that almost hit the elbow, and deep notched neck make this dress incredibly easy to wear. The silhouette is effortlessly chic, the side pockets add convenience, and the black tie dye is eye catching and easy to pair. Style with a fun necklace and bold shoe, or throw on with sandals for an evening on the back porch. However you're feeling, this dress will meet you right where you are.
Made in the USA
Details & Sizing +
- Midi length dress
- Elbow length sleeves
- Open henley neckline
- Straight hemline that hits below the knees
- Side pockets
- Black tie dye
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Hand wash cold, lay flat or hang to dry
- Oversized fit
- Model is 5' 7" and wearing a size 1
- 0=XS 1=S 2=M 3=L
- 0 Measurements: Bust- 41", Waist- 44", Sleeve- 15", Length- 42"
- 1 Measurements: Bust- 42", Waist- 45", Sleeve- 15", Length- 42"
- 2 Measurements: Bust- 44", Waist- 45", Sleeve- 15.5", Length- 43"
- 3 Measurements: Bust- 48", Waist- 50", Sleeve- 16", Length- 44"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Born to artisan parents in Berkley California, Raquel Allegra has been surrounded by the creative spirit her whole life. Her deconstructed t-shirt designs, recycled from the Los Angeles county prison system, acted as the springboard for her signature tie-dye and shredding technique that is synonymous with the brand today. The majority of Raquel Allegra's collection is designed, dyed and manufactured in her Los Angeles factory.