Dimbani Dress in Poppy Fire
$ 625.00 $ 545.00
Christian Wijnants expertly cuts garments for stunning movement. This v-neck short sleeve dress features a unique adjustable belt that disappears inside the garment on one side and ties on the outside of the other. The sleeves almost graze the elbow and the hemline is almost asymmetrical. Pair back to a mute sandal to let this dress shine.
Oversized fit, size down
Made in Lithuania
Details & Sizing +
- Short sleeves
- V neckline
- Adjustable waist tie
- Subtle asymmetric hemline
- Poppy fire
- 55% silk, 45% rayon
- 100% polyester lining
- Made in Lithuania
- Dry clean only
- Oversized fit, size down for less volume
- 34=XS/S 36=S/M 38=M/L 40=L/XL
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size 36
- 34 Measurements: Bust: 33", Waist: 33", Hips: 38", Length: 45", Sleeve: 7.5"
- 36 Measurements: Bust: 34", Waist: 35", Hips: 42", Length: 46.5", Sleeve: 8"
- 38 Measurements: Bust: 35", Waist: 36", Hips: 43", Length: 46.5", Sleeve: 8"
- 40 Measurements: Bust: 39", Waist: 40", Hips: 43", Length: 47", Sleeve: 8"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Antwerp based designer Christian Wijnants moved from his home in Brussels in 1996 to study design and fashion at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. After graduating in 2000, he won the Grand Prix at the prestigious Festival d’Hyères, launched his eponymous label in 2003 and has been gaining popularity since. His collection is featured in boutiques and department stores worldwide and is well known for his hand painted prints.