Danaka Dress in Red Iris
Christian Wijnants expertly cuts garments for stunning movement. This updated take on the classic shirt dress is stunning both in it's bright print and elegant drape. The gentle gathering at the neck and single easy pleat at the bottom of the deep v-neck create beautiful movement in this piece. The adjustable tie sleeves and removable self tie belt give you different options for how to wear this dress. Pair back to a bold sandal or style over fitted denim.
Oversized fit, size down
Made in Lithuania
Details & Sizing +
- 2 button neck closure
- Adjustable ties on 3/4 length sleeves
- Removable tie belt
- Gathering details at the neck
- Dotted floral pattern
- Red Iris
- 72% cotton 28% silk
- Made in Lithuania
- Dry clean only
- Oversized fit, size down for less volume
- 34=XS/S 36=S/M 38=M/L 40=L/XL
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing a size 36
- 34 Measurements: Bust: 50", Waist: 48", Hips: 48", Length: 37", Sleeve: 18"
- 36 Measurements: Bust: 52", Waist: 50", Hips: 50", Length: 38", Sleeve: 18"
- 38 Measurements: Bust: 54", Waist: 52", Hips: 52", Length: 39", Sleeve: 18"
- 40 Measurements: Bust: 56", Waist: 54", Hips: 54", Length: 40", Sleeve: 18"
- Need more help? Check out our Find Your Fit guide here.
Shipping & Returns +
We offer free ground shipping on all orders! International shipping is not available at this time. For more information about shipping & handling click here.
We accept returns within 14 days of the original ship date and provide a return shipping label for a flat $8 fee. For more information about returns click here.
Other questions about shipping, returns, or exchanges?
Email us or call 919-797-2767.
Shop The Look
Antwerp based designer Christian Wijnants moved from his home in Brussels in 1996 to study design and fashion at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. After graduating in 2000, he won the Grand Prix at the prestigious Festival d’Hyères, launched his eponymous label in 2003 and has been gaining popularity since. His collection is featured in boutiques and department stores worldwide and is well known for his hand painted prints.